Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The early bird...

Dear little bird outside my window,

I love that you like to hang around my house. I am sure you will get just as much enjoyment out of my new garden as I will when it arrives. I finally decided on salvia and blushing bride tradescantia. I will be picking another flower for the front of my yard soon as well. How do you feel about a yellow flower?










I love how the little old man next door throws pieces of bread out in his yard for you each morning. And I'm sorry my dogs jump over the wall into their yard and eat about half of it before you get the chance to.

I love watching you hop around and I loved listening to you chirp. However, when it is 5:00 in the morning and you are chirping your little head off... it wakes me up. Since our A/C isn't working, I really enjoy sleeping with the windows open. I kindly ask that you shut it until at least 6am on the weekdays and 8am on the weekends.

Thank you for understanding and for your cooperation.

2 comments:

  1. You should come to *our* house! It's like a Birdie Convention over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were the bird, I would say "YES" to the yellow flower.

    ReplyDelete