Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Events and Festivals

I really want to take advantage of all the festivals and farmers markets during the spring and summer. Maybe I'm still a bit cabin fever-ish from the "snowpocalypse" and just want to get outside. Here is a list of all the events I want to go to. Let me know if you have any interest as well!

Towsontown Spring Festival - May 1st (10-7pm) and 2nd (1-7pm) in Towson
KarmaFest - May 22nd and 23rd in Baltimore
Handmade Mart - May 23rd (10am-5pm) in Silver Spring
Tea Party Festival - May 28th-31st in Chestertown
Hometown Holiday Arts and Crafts Festival - May 29th-31st in Rockville
Charles Village Festival - June 5th (11am-9pm) and 6th (11am-6pm) in Baltimore
Colonial Days - June 5th (10am-4pm) and 6th (12pm-4pm) in Frederick
HonFest - June 12th and 13th in Bawlmer (Baltimore)
Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ - June 18th and 19th at the National Harbor
Asian Festival - TBD in Reston, VA

I love spending the day outside with friends, family, and great weather! I've also discovered the joy of taking in the night sky and view of the city on a cool evening. I may not be able to see stars, but it sure does shine. Thank goodness for spring! (and as I type this... its snowing in New England... go figure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment